Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn't want to hear. --Dick Cavett (1936- )

I am a slacker. I know this. Therefore I am going to state how things are and how I feel about them.

Work: Nothing has really changed and I am going crazy. I keep getting closer and closer to this breaking point with Helga, but it is scary. If I leave I lose all my benefits. For the first time in my life I would be completely unprepared financially if anything were too happen.

Ed: Won't really talk to me unless he's telling me how much he's hurting. How much I hurt him. . . It sucks. I care about him so much and I can't do anything to stop it. . . Just hope that he can move past it.

Justin: Still some weird verson of friends. I'm not sure how I feel about this one. . .

Gibby: Really like the guy, but nothing is happening. Managing to play it chill somehow.

Scott: Yeah you haven't heard about him in a while. Had my first encounter since just after we broke up and it shook me up a bit. Also had a conversation over IM that resembled flirting... Don't know that status of he and his gf. Trying really hard to not care, but definitely caring.

Church: Back at the beginning

Marie and Fawn: Both amazing

Family: Love them.


Yeah.... We'll see how it goes.

No comments: