Saturday, June 30, 2007

Work was a little stressful since Helga wasn't in yesterday until later and it seemed like everyone and their dog either dropped by of called to talk to her. District managers, managers from other stores, corporate people, author signing coordinators, just everyone. I guess that the VP of the company didn't call for her, but he did for me. Yeash. . . I loved it! It was a proof I needed to myself that I was responsible and could handle what I needed to.

On the tale end of it all Gibby called to say hello. It definitely made me smile, but I couldn't really talk so I told him I'd give him a call later. After I got home I sat down to talk to my mom, and the next thing I knew it was eight o'clock. I called Gibby back and we made plans to get together after he had closed his store. In the last post I talked about wanting to be that person that could be trusted, that friend and over frozen custord I was able to have some of that. It was wonderful.

Now I have to wonder how he will respond if we ever fall into that conversation about me. . .

Justin dropped off my Zune charger and it was good to see him for a second. A good day.

No comments: