Sunday, September 9, 2007

The one serious conviction that a man should have is that nothing is to be taken too seriously. -Nicholas Butler (1862-1947)

I consider myself to be very analytical. Not maybe in the numbers and straight lines sense of the word, but in that I do not let the details in a conversation go unnoticed. There is constantly this "what does it really mean" thing going on.

I've had this text for two days now that I'm trying my darndest to figure out and I'm really sucking at it. Maybe it's not something I should be thinking about so much. Beyond the fact that there are to very polarized ways it could go and I don't know how to deal with either, it just isn't necessary. It should all be resolved within the next day or so.

Answers can't come soon enough though.

No comments: