Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tomorrow is a big day. I'm not entirely prepared for it though. Friday I talked to my District manager about becoming a MT (Manager in Training). He said that he would have no hesitation in hiring me as an MT, but all the positions in his district were full, but the North District Manager was looking for someone. I had a conversation with "NDM" and he sounded really excited about the prospect of having me as an MT, but there is a catch. The opening is about an hour away from my house and potentially more in traffic. NDM told me to give him a call on Monday (tomorrow) and that we could talk about it more.

All weekend I've been contemplating if this opportunity is worth it. I still don't have my answers, but I feel like whatever happens tomorrow is going to affect me in some big ways.

No comments: