Thursday, September 13, 2007

We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882)

My answers came and they were surprising good. :) Gibby and I decided to date exclusively and I am all for seeing if something could really work out. Doing the new relationship stuff has been fun. I love how nice it is to just know that there is a mutual understanding. Along with that there is fear.

Fear is only useful when it is accompanied my the adrenaline to get yourself out of a harmful situation... but fear could essentially create a harmful situation in this relationship. Maybe a little of that is normal, but I'm worrying about the dumbest things. ...are we seeing each other too much... should we she each other more... when is PDA okay...am I good kisser what is the best way to make him comfortable around my huge family... how do I help my very protective family comfortable around him... how do I help his family and friends accept me... are there habits I have that drive him crazy...

I take it back. All of those things are pretty damn important.

No comments: