Sunday, September 16, 2007

You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough. -Frank Crane

Over that past few months I've come very accustomed to bottling my thoughts and feelings. For anybody who has known me for any length of time, they would find that hard to believe. However after Scott and other experiences, I have a great deal of mistrust in people; an unwillingness to let anything too deep within me out. I haven't held my tongue completely. An experience here or there to this friend or another, but no one person who I have felt that I could talk to without boundaries.

It's been a rotten couple of days, but after a phone conversation with Gibby, I realized I have shared more with him than I think with almost anyone else. No, he doesn't know everything, but he's gaining more keys to more doors than I thought I could give to any single person and has found his way through some that I thought were sealed tight.

Trust... maybe it IS possible to have again.

No comments: