Thursday, January 25, 2007

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them. Isaac Asimove (1920-1992)

Yesterday I found out something I did not necessarily want to know, but now I find that by knowing, I have more power than before. . . . However, I still does not seem to live up to all the value it should hold. It is information I was not meant to be clued in on. Although I feel like I have given the person this is about ample opportunities to tell me, the person refuses to take advantage of them. It is so frustrating. I want the words to come out of the person's mouth. Happiness, growth, pain, and acceptance are all a part of life. Don't be scared if any of those emotions may come to pass by telling me. You cannot tell me what is or is not good for me. Don't deprive me of an experience that is rightly mine.

No comments: