Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry than work. -Robert Frost (1874-1963)

This week started out promising with me in a dress suit shaking hands in a very professional manner as my interview began. I enjoy the postion I have now as an assistant manager in one of the stores, but I am to a point where I would really like more responsibility. That willingness to change led me to applying for a postition in the merchandising department and the interview I talked about above. I felt confident in the answers I gave in the hour interview and that confidence carried me through the day. I even did something I had never dared to do before...eat by myself in a sit down resteraunt. Needless to say, I was pretty proud of myself. It's been a few days now, and I haven't heard back about the position. Though I have no reassurances about what will happen, it will work itself out.

No comments: