Monday, January 29, 2007

If an idea's worth having once, it's worth having twice. Tom Stoppard (1937-)

About the above statement. . . .Does that apply to boyfriends? "Justin" came over tonight and we watched "School of Rock". Classic Jack Black and one of my personal favorites. Being around Justin is just kicking back and enjoying life. I really value the time I spend with him. Tonight's cinimatic endeavor began with the traditional tickling, then cuddling, a peck on a cheek, and then a kiss. It was definitely a good kiss. There is not any doubt in that. The confusion lies in that he is the one boyfriend I have been able to maintain a healthy relationship with post break-up.

Justin is an awesome guy. Quirky and unlike anyone else, and I love that. He's successful in what he's doing, but he's doing a lot. He works full time as a manager, he is a full time student, always has friends he's hanging out with, and has a very involved family. Is there really any time left in there for me? It's a bit more complicated than that, me evauluating what I need and what I want, but I don't know that I can really get all that out.

I don't regret the kissing, but I'm looking at our seperate lives and wondering if I could work. . . . and then I have to wondering if I'm wondering about nothing. I was not expecting this.

No comments: