Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Patience is the best remedy for every trouble. -Titus Maccius Plautus

What do you get when you mix a had-a-bad-day-at work, unattractive-feeling, de-spiritualized Carrie with a night on the town? Answer: a poor situation for Ed to walk into.

This guy is tough though. He not only made it through dinner, CD/DVD shopping, and a movie, he somehow managed to make my night a really good one. Yes, I couldn't make a decision to save my life. Yes, I gave him hell when he was checking out girls (which he could totally could have snagged from numbers from). Yes, I bit his head off when he brought up CPR, but I guess that's why he's the Jolly Green Giant. He took it all in stride. Shoot. If he wasn't Ed, I just might fall for him. Alas, he is Ed and I couldn't fit him anywhere in my heart but where he is.

Someday. . .maybe someone like him. . . . That is if I ever have the patience to make it to someday.

No comments: