Saturday, April 21, 2007

Without music, life would be a mistake. -Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)

As I was jogging around the track tonight, and around again, and again, I realized a desperate desire for music to break the monotany. I enjoy my runs and how I feel after, but goodness sake! How about a little Thrice or Armor for Sleep? I bet I could even put "Eye of the Tiger" on for a few laps and be darn perky. Yes, it is true. I have not stepped into the modern day and purchased an MP3 player. Now that I have established a rationalized "need" for one though, I have no idea what to get.



There is always the ipod, but for some reason they just put me off. Maybe it was the trendiness of them or that they seem to be outrageously priced. Justin has a Zune and loves it. They seem nice, but this is kind of a lot of money to drop on something. Then there are always the obscur brands, but can I trust that?



Sigh. . .

No comments: